PROFESSIONAL OR AMATEUR THEATRE PRODUCTIONS
- We can host them all!
Henley Commuintiy Centre is ideal for small or large theatre productions. We have the facilities to accommodate all your theatre needs.
- Large Main Hall - Able to accommodate 150 seated audience members in the hall, plus an extra 40 in the gallery
- Stage - The Centre's large stage is fully equipped for your production
- Lighting - Professional lighting rigs are permanently installed in our Main Hall
- Sound - A professional quality sound system is included in the Main Hall
- Car Park - A large car park, with security CCTV & lighting, for approximately 100 vehicles is part of the main complex
- Seating - Seats are available for audience use during your production
- Balcony - The hall has a large balcony overlooking the stage which is suitable for light and sound mixing equipment and staff
- Established Theatre Venue - Theatre companies hold regular productions at the Community Centre
Please telephone the booking office on 01473 833226, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online booking enquiry page here.